Shaping a New, Cohesive Brand and Corporate Culture - a DIALOG Award Winning Case Study
- Employees meaningfully engaged
- Senior leadership on board and leading the social media way (including the 60+ year olds)
- Recognized by the Social Media Awards group as the most “Social Workplace” — Going up against Hootsuite and winning
What will you learn?
- What the challenge was
- What strategy was developed in response
- How tools/platforms were chosen
- How senior management buy-in was achieved
- What was accomplished / measured
- How engagement continues and long-term value is being built
Miguel StrotherManager, New Media
Miguel Strother is an award-winning writer who has traveled to the palaces of Russia, the temples of Japan, the jungles of Indonesia, and back again, writing and publishing all the while. In addition to his lifelong pursuit of the untold and bizarre, Miguel has provided creative and strategic direction for clients such as Kasian Architecture, Bodog, The University of British Columbia, The University of Calgary, Rocky Mountain Media, and Black Press to name a few. Miguel’s primary areas of expertise include communications and marketing planning and design, digital production processes, Content Management Systems (CMS), Learning Management Systems (LMS), email marketing, online copy writing, social media and content marketing strategy.