Many Social Media Camp speakers are accomplished authors.
Each year Social Media Camp draws bestselling authors to it’s speaking roster.
- In 2016, the author of the instructional book The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Creating a Social Network, Angela Crocker returns to speak after appearing first in 2012.
- Several 2015 keynote speakers were authors, including John Jantsch, author of Duct Tape Marketing, Lisa Larter, Marc Stoiber, and Neal Schaffer.
- Viveka von Rosen, who spoke in 2015 and 2014 is also a bestselling author. Of the approximately 40 speakers for 2014, nine have published a book.
- Mari Smith and CC Chapman spoke in 2013, and are both bestselling authors.
- Sam Fiorella, who also spoke in 2013, is bestselling author of Influence Marketing, with co-author Danny Brown.
- From the New York Times best-selling authors of Trust Agents, Chris Brogan (2012 keynote) and Julien Smith (2010 and 2014 keynote).
- Jay Baer and Amber Naslund brought us The Now Revolution in 2011.
- Scott Stratten kicked things off in 2010 with UnMarketing.