When is the next event?
We host two types of events:
- Our annual 3-day conference with keynote speakers, panels, workshops and more. The 4th annual #SMCamp is May 6-8, 2013 at the Victoria Conference Centre in Victoria BC.
- One-day workshops. The format is four 90-minute sessions lead by professional trainers. Topics include social media strategy, maximizing Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn / Pinterest / YouTube / Google+ / Foursquare and more.
Where is it?
#SMCamp is held at the prestigious Victoria Conference Centre attached to the Fairmont Empress Hotel in downtown Victoria, BC.
How do I contact the organizers?
If you’d prefer a phone call, please let us know, and we’ll be happy to arrange a time to call.
How much does it cost?
- This year we are offering a limited number (100) of Super Early Bird (SEB) tickets rate of $229. Tickets are SOLD OUT.
- Regular price will be $399, leading up to the on-site price of $495.
All rates subject to change, and subject to availability. Prices do not include 12% HST.
How did this get started?
Social Media Camp Victoria started when Chris Burdge and Paul Holmes decided that Vancouver Island deserved to have a top notch event where people with an enthusiasm for social media could both learn to leverage it effectively as well as talk about its effect on mainstream media, business and society.
After extremely successful events in 2010, 2011 and 2012, #SMCamp has evolved into the premier social media event in Canada, attracting attendees from all across Canada and the USA and from as far away as Mexico and Thailand.
What payment methods are available?
Your payment options:
- PayPal or credit card through the EventBrite registration system.
- Cheques will be accepted up to 2 weeks prior to an event. Send to MySocial Productions, 615 Hoffman Ave, Victoria BC, V9B 5V1. Please ensure the correct amount, including HST is remitted.
Tell me about taxes…
They’re the only sure thing other than death, apparently.
MySocial Productions charges HST for all events at 12%. Our HST registration number is 836254409.
What is the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable, but they are transferable to others. Just let us know by April 27th, 2013 who the new registrant is. Any financial arrangements with the other party must be carried out yourselves.