I’ve got an iPhone, now what? Photography Apps and Social Media for Sharing Images.
SHOW. Like. Trust. Images sell.
Almost everything online is sold and marketed using text content and/or images. iPhone and cell phone photography is growing at a rapid pace, not only as an artistic tool for creative expression, but as a viable tool to be used for business and marketing online via Social Media and image sharing. Brenda’s tool of choice is the iPhone 3G. Yes, the iPhone 3G. She has chosen to challenge herself by not upgrading to the new and shiny, bigger and faster is better, but to create stunning images using the 1st generation iPhone camera. There is no shutter speed or aperture, and Brenda knows that the most FUN and creativity come from living in the unknown and letting go of control.
What will you come away with?
- Learn tips and tricks on how you can improve your iPhone photography skills, using a few basic elements of fine art and design
- Learn the basics of how to make images “pop” using a few of Brenda’s favorite photography and art apps.
- Brenda will also share how, why and which brands are using iPhone photography, and why you too, can join in this super FUN and powerful way of working and sharing online
- Learn where you can share your images online using social networks
- Although the session is geared to iPhone photography, many of the points will be applicable to any cell phone photographer and everyone is welcome to attend whether you have an iPhone or not
- Brenda will present images she has created that show how she used apps and her iPhone as an artistic tool
- How you too, can tap into the FUN and joy of iPhone photography
Connect with Brenda Johima:
Brenda Johima IS Art, Creativity, Design and Social Media combined under one roof. Her own roof. Since 2002 Brenda Johima has operated her home based business, JOHIMA Designs, now rebranded as simply, JOHIMA, which provides graphic design for print and web. In order to provide clients with a one-stop shop for success, she also jumped into SEO, Internet Marketing, and Social Media. During the entire time Brenda has also been very active as an artist and photographer creating images for personal and artistic expression and also for client advertising, marketing and promotional materials.
Brenda’s Twitter profile says it all; a Multi-Talented-Creative-Type, Designer, Visual Artist, Photographer: phoDOGrapher: Creativity Consultant for Business. And for Social Media Camp, we add iPhoneographer!
In addition, Brenda will share a little more of her bio and how she got so involved with her love of photography and passion for iPhoneography at Social Media Camp.