Impact People Practices
The “connected” Workplace: From employee culture to business results
- What does an engaged “social” workplace look and feel like?
- How do people lead, connect, innovate and collaborate in a workplace that embraces social tools?
- What is the link between a more engaged, creative workplace culture and business results?
- Who are the trailblazers in this area ? What can we learn?
- Get ready to rethink and reshape what employee experience is about in 2011.… and what it means for your business.
Connect with Christine:
Christine admits to not being your typical HR executive. At 23, Christine managed a $1.2 million retail store with 75 employees for Intrawest Corporation. She grew the business to over $4 million in 3 years and was recognized three times by the National Retail Association with awards for her Training and Innovation. As the Director of Training for Intrawest’s $100 million Retail division and later as the Director of People for a luxury Hotel Management firm, Christine understands leadership at all levels. With her new venture Impact People Practices, Christine speaks, trains and consults in the area of leadership and employee culture. A passionate social media user herself, Christine leverages social tools at every opportunity to help brilliance emerge at ALL levels of an organization.
To get a complete biography of Christine and her work click here.