We have many exciting speakers at Social Media Camp this year! Topics include Facebook, QR Code use and integration, how the BC Government is using social media to connect with the public, and using YouTube to help with sales.
With more than 30 sessions, you’re sure to find something that interests you!
- Chris Breikss – Public Affairs Media Spokesperson & Social Media Officer 6S Marketing
- Brian Clendenin – Enterprise Sales Gartner, Inc.
- David Hume – Executive Director, Citizen Engagement Government of British Columbia
- John Lee – Journalist and Author, Lonely Planet
- Joel Marans – Marketing design & delivery Softchoice Corporation
- Annika Sibert – Owner, Principal Fusion Creative
- Guy Steeves – Regional Director of Development Constant Contact
- Christian Taylor – Co-founder, CEO Payvment Inc.
- Tanya Twynstra – Director responsible for citizen engagement, BC Government
- Joe Wozny – CEO. Concentric and author of The Digital Dollar
- Mat Wright – Owner The Wright Result