As you probably know already registration for SMCV11 opened quietly last Saturday with the super early-bird offer of $199.00 + a free copy of The NOW Revolution by our keynote speakers Jay Baer and Amber Naslund.
We are very excited to have Jay and Amber coming to our beautiful city to talk about their book and share their expert social media knowledge and experience.
We have lots of exciting new things planned for this year including workshops (you asked for them) more roundtables, and a genius bar (not the Apple kind) as well as a couple of surprises.
Other speakers include:
- Sean Moffitt, @SeanMoffitt, Author, Wikibrands
- Allison Markin, @ AllisonmMarkinVP Social Strategy, All She Wrote
- Rod Phillips, @ Rod_Phillips Director of Buying & Marketing, Liquor Plus
- Guy Steeves, @GuySteeves, Regional Development Director Constant Contact
- Christine McLeod, @ImpactResults, Principal Impact People Practices
- Janet Moody, @digitalbloomwest, Chief Talent Officer, Digital Bloom West
- Glenn Letham, @gletham, Co-Founder, Managing Editor Spatial Media LLC
- Raul Pachero-Vega @Hummingbird604, Senior Partner, Pacheco-Vega Research and Consulting Studio
Attendees from SMCV10 gave us lots of great feedback and we have taken it all into consideration in planning this year’s conference. We would like to continue to solicit your feedback as we plan out the agenda and bring on new speakers. If you have any ideas for speakers, content, workshops, topics or anything else you think will help, please leave a comment below.
We look forward to meeting you on June 3 and bringing you a great event, learning and networking experience.