The format consists of four 90-minute training sessions conducting by seasoned industry professionals and a 1-hour “working lunch” where you sit with the trainers to discuss marketing strategy over a healthy lunch. The day runs from 9:00am – 4:30pm.
- Tofino BC – August 13 – Long Beach Lodge Resort
- Victoria BC – October 4 – Victoria Marriott –
- Nanaimo BC – October 5 – Vancouver Island Conference Centre –
- Seattle WA – January 12 – Northwest University
- Chris Burdge – Social Media Strategy, Google+ for Business
- Chris Whiteley – WordPress Development – How to Set-up and Maximize your Blog
- Don Power – Twitter for Business
- Heather Clifford – Maximizing Facebook for Business
- Jason Miles – Pinterest Expert and author of “Pinterest Power”
- Rebecca Coleman – Maximizing Video and YouTube
What attendees are saying:
Social Media Workshop – Victoria
Social Media Workshop – Nanaimo
I was able to come away from SMC & that evening start applying so many of the useful tools & knowledge that was shared!
This was absolutely the best Social Media presentations I have attended.
Well worth attending. I learned a lot and it’s great for people who are new to social media.
If you want to learn from the experts in the field of Social Media and how it can work for your personal and business success, check out the SMC workshops or conferences. @AJGeorgeFire
Great Seminar! Paul Holmes is hilarious! Enjoyed myself and learned so much!
The SMC in Nanaimo was a great experience. All four speakers were knowledgable on their topics and had the ability to answer pretty much all of our questions.
Watch for upcoming workshops in your city to be announced soon. Drop your email in the field to the right for email updates. Next up Nanaimo.