Deconstructing Viral: How to Build a Killer Viral Marketing Campaign
- Develop a marketing campaign that is much more likely to "go viral"
- Convert a brand takeover attempt to a viral mini-campaign
- Create your own ACC-Matching grid to microtarget exactly the right viral influencers
- Craft the right Stunning, Serious, or Silly tone which will resonate with your targets
- Reward and incentivize people who help spread your campaign
- Deliver continued successive rounds to dramatically boost virality
Tod MaffinDigital Technology and Marketing Guru
Even at seven o’clock in the morning, Tod Maffin’s upbeat and enlightening presentations on digital technology and marketing bring audiences to their feet. Recognized as a thought leader in online business innovation and strategy, he sheds light on trends and technological advancements, specializing in campaigns for specific sectors, from human resources to social media to real estate to education. His comprehensive understanding of high-velocity change and competition, hyper-innovation, and the accelerating pace of the world offers an insider’s viewpoint of what lurks around the corner—whether it’s six months, a year, or 10 years away.
Maffin is president of engageQ digital, and one of Canada’s go-to commentators on the impact of accelerated technological change and innovation on the business and economic environment.
As one of Canada’s podcasting pioneers, Maffin writes a blog that is followed by thousands of people in the media, in technology, and in business communities around the world. He also reports on national technology trends for CBC Radio, and was the past host of todradio dot com, and Real Life Chronicles.