The 5th Annual Social Media Camp™
Welcome to Canada’s largest social media event; May 1-3, 2014 in Victoria BC.
We’re excited to feature Tod Maffin, Julien Smith, Melonie Dodaro, April Dunford and more than 50 world-class speakers and trainers.
The event kicks off May 1st with early registration, orientation sessions and a huge networking party.
May 2nd and 3rd feature:
- World-class educational sessions and workshops
- The new Social HR stream
- Workshops on niche topics
- The Trade Show with 30 social media innovators, app developers and more
- One-on-one help at the Knowledge Cafe
- The 4th annual Social Media Awards competition
- And plenty of coffee (or tea) to wash it all down!
Highlights from 2013
Learn from some of the most knowledgeable and influential professionals in social media. Social Media Camp gives you the edge you need to stand out.
Designed for business people interested in gaining a competitive advantage, SMC attracts a wide range of attendees including:
- Business Owners
- Professional Consultants
- Real Estate Brokers & Consultants
- Marketing Directors
- Sales Managers
- Internet Entrepreneurs & Marketers
- Business Development Managers
- Product Inventors and Developers
- Software Developers
- Professional Speakers
- Innovative Thinkers
- Investment and Financial Consultants
- And many more…
Gain access to top-level strategic advice and insight on how to engage customers, manage and monitor brands, empower employees, and devise social media campaigns.
For CMOs to small-business leaders, this is the must-attend event of 2013.