What is Social Media Camp
Social Media Camp is a three-day, knowledge-rich conference that covers all key issues for getting the most out of social media marketing, whether you’re responsible for driving website traffic, managing the online marketing budget, reputation management, customer service or stewarding your company’s online brand.
SMC is also host to Canada’s Social Media Awards.
Why You Should Attend:
- Since 2010 over 4,000 people have attended Social Media Camp, and 65% of attendees are key decision makers.
- All SMC speakers are handpicked to provide you with the most relevant, useful insights and best practices into building and maintaining powerful social media strategies that will grow your business.
- The Networking: you will meet valuable business contacts that could be your next business partner, supplier, employee or client.
- We have a strict policy of no sales pitches from the podium.
- Whether you are B2B, B2C, from a small-to-medium business or a large enterprise, SMC has something for you. With more than 35 workshops, panels, keynotes and learning sessions, you can personalize your SMC experience to your specific business and educational needs.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone interested in learning, from the best social media minds in North America, how to harness the power of social media to further your brands reach and impact. Whether you are a business owner, marketing manager, non-profit, educator or media company, SMC has something for you.
- Business Owners
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Marketing Officers
VPs, Directors and Managers of:
- Business Strategy
- Customer Relations
- Social Media
- Public Relations
- Social Media Assistants
- Online Community Managers
- Social Media Strategists
- Business Development
- Community Marketers
- Media sales
- Agency Account Managers
We are excited to welcome you to the 6th annual Social Media Camp in beautiful Victoria BC from May 21-23. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, start-up, small business, non-profit or a mid-sized company, SMC is designed to provide you with the insights & knowledge you need to improve your social media marketing efforts and achieve your company’s business goals. You can choose from relevant case studies, interactive workshops, riveting keynote talks, speaker panels, a trade show and lots of networking opportunities.
We look forward to seeing you in Victoria this May.
The SMC Team